Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful - Day 12: Running Shoes

Yessss. I held back as long as I could but I guess 30 days was my max. When the sun peaked out this afternoon, I just couldn't help myself and I had to dust off my running shoes. I think I owe part of my inspiration to that muffin top I eluded to yesterday. I may be able to zip a couple pairs of pants (that we're too big for me before anyway) but they certainly aren't comfortable. Or pretty. I have the tendency to grow rather down about it all (the physical changes of pregnancy have always been the hardest for me) but instead I'm going to take action and do something. So today I am thankful I can still run! Three babies won't stop me, or so I hope. I made it 2.5 miles and I jiggled in places one shouldn't jiggle but it felt amazing to be out in the crisp fall sun. And, if I may be so bold as to put this on such a public place as the World Wide Web (for accountability purposes of course...), I'm happy to announce I will soon have a buddy training alongside me. Drum roll please....Graham plans to give running a go!!! I am beyond thrilled and can't wait to this together. This is huge people. HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment