Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful - Day 21: Same Team

I'm coming up a bit empty today in trying to find my "thankful." I woke up on the wrong side of the bed after night number who knows what of far too little sleep. Even a family breakfast date to Starbucks didn't quite pull me out of my "funk." (Maybe that's because of the tantruming and whining that was occurring?) Upon returning home, Graham went to shower for his interview and I was tending to one of the kids when another had a little accident that involved poop smearing on the door and carpet. Then at lunch a child who shall remain unnamed decided it was a good idea to pour her full glass of milk into her already-full cup of water. I'm sure you get the point. I finally scooped up Jack and ran to my bed and surrendered to the tears that I could no longer swallow. This transition to three young kids has been incredibly hard and it's taking it's toll but thankfully I stopped today and realized Graham and I are on the same team. We've been like ships passing in the wind lately and with the sleep deprivation and shortened tempers, it's been easy to forget that. But today I am reminded that we are indeed striving for the same goal and for that I am grateful. 

Go team Crozier!

No comments:

Post a Comment