Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful - Day 8: My Mom

Oh my how I love this woman! Today we were so blessed to have her come by 3 hours earlier than planned and wow how she saved the day! Let's just say I was still in my pjs, unshowered x 2 days, drowning in laundry and still needing to bake two batches of cookies for Graham's grandpa's memorial service this afternoon only 90 minutes before we needed to leave...

My mom stepped in and picked up Isla from preschool, fed my kids lunch, and totally took over with the cookies so I could go get ready. Then she stayed back to watch the girls and I'm pretty sure she folded all my laundry while I've been away. I have felt so overwhelmed this week with illness and all that we have going on so was SO THANKFUL to have her swoop in and save the day today as she so often does. Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment