Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankful - Day 3: My Baby Boy

It's a waterproof mascara kind of day. I think most of us have them. Those days when you wake up and just know the flood gates are going to open and you are going to lose it. I've spent the last 5 days wiping runny noses, dodging sneezes and trying my hardest to keep the baby and I spared from the illness the older two kids are carrying. 

FAIL!

I fell victim and now I'm feeling under the weather and achy and therefore a bit more fragile than usual. I stayed home from church to keep the germs to myself and so have spent the morning perusing through pictures. I landed in the file filled with photos following Jack's birth and was hit with this overwhelming feeling of gratitude and awe when I arrived at this picture. I don't often focus on pictures of myself but the look of love captured in this shot grips me every time I see it. So I'm re-posting it today as a part of my thankful series.

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS PRECIOUS BABY BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment