Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful - Day 13: Tash

Today I am overflowing with thankfulness for my dear sister-in-law Tash who came over this morning and cleaned my house. Yes, you read that right. She came and scrubbed my toilets, mopped my floors, and emptied my trash. AMAZING! And so very humbling. This freed me up to run out really quick during preschool to get a little quality time with this little pig-tailed cutie pie. It's day one of Graham's three in a row stretch of 12 hour shifts so being able to kick it off with a clean house calms me to no end! This gift of cleaning couldn't be more perfectly timed, falling on a day where I received a whole new list of to-dos from the Dr to better care for my kids. They are small things really, but in this phase and stage, they feel horribly overwhelming. So thanks Tash for the pick me up today!!! It spoke volumes to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment